An Active Member regularly attends meetings and is engaged in the planning and implementation of coalition's efforts.
- Be part of a collaborative team with a history of success in identifying and addressing local needs
- Assist in informing the work of a coalition dedicated to the health and safety of youth and families in Dunn County
- Learn about resources and research, including effective practices and strategies to bring about community change
- Receive notice of the latest in prevention related news, trends, research, resources, upcoming professional development opportunities and coalition related efforts and events
- Be alerted to time-sensitive issues related to funding opportunities, legislation, etc.
- Be able to post events on website calendar as well as post comments, announcements, etc to DCPFY's Social Media pages
- Receive meeting agendas, minutes, newsletters, and other correspondences from DCPFY and from the partnership teams you have joined (by selecting below)
- Regularly Attend coalition meetings and events
- Support the ongoing process of recruiting new coalition members and community partners
- Notify DCPFY co-chair if unable to continue serving as an active member (DCPFY will review membership status on an annual basis an make any needed changes)